It has been some time since I've posted here, as you've probably noticed. Life has seemed overwhelming in the last few months, with the war in Ukraine, more school shootings in the US and personal and professional issues. I'd forgotten how much it helps me to change my perspective, even for just a few minutes.
So, here goes my list of things I'm grateful for at the moment:
- (as always) my family and our little sanctuary
- my herb spiral (and my wonderful husband, who built it for me)
- small creative (aka sewing) breaks
- my work mentoring programme (and, of course, my mentor)
- peonies... and all other flowers... and peonies
- my health
- being able to do sports
- my friends
- morning coffees
That's it for the moment. What is on your gratitude list this month?